I cannot say that vegetarianism is something universally right. I am absolutely a non-fanatic person. About nothing am I fanatic. I try to see all the aspects of a thing, and I am utterly liberal, human. I don’t try to make any principle more valuable than humanity itself.
Nothing is above man.
Nothing should be above man.
So all these concepts of right and wrong are social, climatic. For example, in Tibet …. The holy book of the Tibetans says that one bath per year is absolutely necessary. In Tibet even that is a difficult job, and many must be trying to avoid it – even that one bath per year.
- Science Proves This Holistic Treatment is More Effective Than Morphine Thursday, January 12, 2017 – 16:35
- National Academy of Sciences Issues Landmark Statement on Medical Cannabis – Waking Times
Thursday, January 12, 2017 – 16:30
- I Know You – The Creator Writings
Thursday, January 12, 2017 – 10:00
- Oregon Woman Freezes To Death After Being Evicted For $338 In Late Rent Payments – True Activist
Thursday, January 12, 2017 – 09:06
- Full Moon In Cancer: Kickstarting A Year Of New Beginnings – Collective Evolution
Thursday, January 12, 2017 – 09:05
- Fake Food Versus Real Food – A Question of Life or Death – Health & Wellbeing
Thursday, January 12, 2017 – 09:00
- Daily Message ~ Thursday January 12, 2017 – Trinity Esoterics
Thursday, January 12, 2017 – 08:00
- Ugly, Scarred Apples Taste Better Than Perfect Ones, So What’s With All The Food Waste? – True Activist
Thursday, January 12, 2017 – 07:56
Vía The Galactic Free Press http://ift.tt/2ijhFF5