Speaking to reporters, President Trump said he was going to “dramatically” reduce regulations with an executive action while praising Lockheed Martin, Boeing for being “so responsive” to his concerns about government contract costs. According to a senior administration official quoted by Reuters, the imminent deregulating executive order will be as follows:
- TRUMP SIGNS EXECUTIVE DIRECTIVE ON REGULATIONS
- TRUMP TO SIGN EXECUTIVE ORDER REQUIRING THAT FOR EVERY NEW REGULATION,
TWO REGULATIONS HAVE TO BE REVOKED -SENIOR ADMINISTRATION OFFICIAL
- ORDER SAYS AGENCIES WILL PROPOSE WHAT RULES THEY WANT TO ELIMINATE AND WHITE HOUSE WILL REVIEW THOSE DECISIONS -OFFICIAL
- TRUMP SAYS HIS ORDER WILL BE LARGEST EVER CUT BY FAR IN TERMS OF REGULATION.
- EACH YEAR THE ADMINISTRATION WILL SET A BUDGET FOR NEW REGULATIONS -OFFICIAL
- IN FISCAL YEAR 2017 THE BUDGET FOR NEW REGULATIONS WILL BE $0 -OFFICIAL
It was not immediately clear if this executive directive is in addition to the previously reported one on H1-B and foreign worker labor certification.
via Read More Here..