– The cost of buying and selling gold
– How to buy gold on the cheap
– How to avoid paying capital gains tax (CGT) on your gold
– Open an account with one of the online bullion dealers – the likes of GoldMoney, GoldCore or Bullion Vault
– Gold Sovereigns and Gold Britannias make for a considerable saving on cost because of the CGT exemption
Gold Britannias and Sovereigns are free of Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
Dominic Frisby has looked at the best ways to invest in gold in the UK’s best selling financial publication Money Week.
Frisby looks at the various ways to invest in and own gold and points how gold ETFs are not much cheaper than online gold bullion dealers such as GoldMoney, GoldCore or Bullion Vault and yet there is the difficulty of taking delivery which is “cumbersome.”
The other important consideration when investing in gold is to consider the tax implications and the capital gains tax (CGT).
Interested in learning more about physical gold and silver?
Call GoldCore and speak with a gold and silver specialist today
Vía Max Keiser http://ift.tt/2n04nMx