Mind always transforms everything, into the terms of action. Action is our language. say to people: Be meditative. And what do they hear? They hear that I teach that you should meditate. There is a vast difference. When I say: Be meditative, I am not saying that you should meditate, because meditation is not an act, you cannot do it. You can be in it, you cannot do it; it is a state, not an act.
I say: Be love, and what do you hear? You hear that I teach that you should love. You have changed the whole thing. Now, whatsoever you will be doing, I am not responsible for it, because you have not heard at all what was said. Love is not an act, it is a state of being. You can be loving, you can be love, but you cannot do it. How can you do it? Have you ever observed? How can you ‘do’ love? How can you force? Of course, you can act. That’s why there are so many actors who are acting love, and so many actors who are acting meditation. You have missed the point; it is a state of being. But, you will again ask: Then what is to be done? If it is a state of being, then what is to be done? Then what should we do? You again go on missing.
No, just try to understand, just try to understand, and the very understanding becomes meditation.
- God Is Shining on You – Heavenletters
Thursday, May 18, 2017 – 21:50
- Intermittent Fasting For Women, What You Need To Know To Avoid Hormonal Imbalance – Collective Evolution
Thursday, May 18, 2017 – 12:50
- The Benefits And Dangers Of Taking Psychedelics – TruthTheory – TruthTheory
Thursday, May 18, 2017 – 11:20
- Daily Message ~ Thursday May 18, 2017 – Trinity Esoterics
Thursday, May 18, 2017 – 10:41
- Diet Drinks TRIPLE Your Risk Of Stroke And Dementia, Study Finds – TruthTheory – TruthTheory
Thursday, May 18, 2017 – 09:34
- Just Love – The Creator Writings
Thursday, May 18, 2017 – 06:00
Vía The Galactic Free Press http://ift.tt/2rxwrJ0