As you are, you only inhale, you never exhale. The body exhales and forces the air out – you again inhale. Just watch your breathing – you pay more attention to inhalation, you go on inhaling.
Exhalation is just left to the body. The body throws air out, you inhale again, because deep down you think that inhalation is life and exhalation is death. In a way it is true, because the first thing a child does after birth is to inhale.
Life starts functioning with inhalation. Hence, you identify life with inhalation. And the last thing a man who is going to die will do will be to exhale. You cannot die with inhalation, can you? So deep down, the unconscious feels that exhalation is death and inhalation is life. You cling to inhalation.
And if you cling to one pole, you will become a mind. Exhale, inhale – remain in the middle and don’t choose. Don’t choose. Don’t choose between the opposites – remain in the middle. Because if you choose one opposite, you become unbalanced. Imbalance is neurosis.
- One Blaze of Light Across the Universe – Heavenletters
Monday, June 19, 2017 – 22:32
- THE ONE WE ALL ARE, UNIQUELY – Galactic Free Press Original
Monday, June 19, 2017 – 14:03
- Honouring the Solstice – Inspirational
Monday, June 19, 2017 – 13:46
- Huachuma – The Visionary Cactus from the Peruvian Andes – Waking Times
Monday, June 19, 2017 – 12:19
- Freedom Of Choice – The Creator Writings
Monday, June 19, 2017 – 09:00
- Daily Message ~ Monday June 19, 2017 – Trinity Esoterics
Monday, June 19, 2017 – 07:35
Vía The Galactic Free Press http://ift.tt/2sK3DAg